Wednesday 8 May 2013

Diet Reviews

Atkins Diet





Bleughh!! The idea of losing weight whilst eating cream and cheese is basically what drew me to this diet in the first place. I started by spending an obscene amount on shopping which included double cream and bacon. The absence of fruit and veg is probably the most disconcerting aspect of the diet. It only took me two days to start missing fruit ( I confess I didn't get around to missing veg!! ) so after four days I gave up. In the four days I managed to lose 7 pounds!! but honestly it wasn't worth it. I felt rotten, my skin was grey and greasy and my energy levels were lower than normal. The quick results make this diet popular along with the inclusion of 'naughty' foods however I for one can not see how this is a healthy option for a long term eating plan. 


More to follow..............xx

No comments:

Post a Comment